1. Provide pre-sale and after-sale technical supportas well as tender specification compiling support
2. Onsite equipment installation, debugging,maintenance, etc.
3. Collect technical/competitive information andmake comparative analysis
4. Troubleshoot customer’s technical issues throughphone call, network, etc.
5. Submit regular work report to management, collectcustomers’ feedback and track the progress
1. Three years’ related work experiences or above,medical equipment education and hospital background preferred
2. Fluent English, both verbally and in writing,oversea study or experience preferred
3. Hardworking and willing to travel
4. Ability to work independently, goodcommunication skill
5. Strong sense of responsibility, good teamworkspirit, customer oriented